Special Event Permits

As of May 9, 2008, Metro West and Monarch Fire Protection Districts now require permits for bonfires. Special Event Permits for bonfire requests in those districts will require that the applicant submit a copy of the fire district permit prior to the City of Wildwood issuing a Special Event Permit for a bonfire. The Eureka Fire Protection District does not require a permit for a bonfire at this time.