Floodplain Development Permits

A Floodplain Development Permit is required for any construction, improvement, or disturbance within a FEMA regulated floodplain. City ordinances are very protective of the floodplain due to its sensitive nature. Permit applications are available at: Wildwood City Hall, 16860 Main Street, Wildwood, MO 63040, or in the following Related Document links.

Creeks, Lakes & Wetlands

Floodplain Development Permit Documents