Updated April 28, 2020
This page provides information on Wildwood City parks (visit the COVID-19 Trails page for specific details on Wildwood trails and trailheads). This page may not include up-to-date information on County and State Parks. We recommend you visit their specific pages for details.
Please stay home if you do not feel well
- Al Foster Memorial Trailhead - Restrooms, and pavilions closed - trail and parking lot are open
- Anniversary Park - Playground, pavilion, and restrooms closed
- Bluff View Park - Parking and trail are open
- Community Park - Limited parking available. Playground, pavilions and restrooms closed - trails are open
- Community Park Dog Park - Buddy’s Place - Closed
- Glencoe City Park - Pavilion, playground, and restrooms closed. Parking lot and trails are open.
- John L. LeCave Memorial Trailhead - Parking Lot and trail are open
- Old Pond School - Playground, pavilion, and restrooms closed
County & State Parks
- Al Foster Memorial Trail
- Babler State Park
- Greensfelder County Park
- Rockwoods Range
- Rockwoods Reservation
All Playgrounds Closed
All playgrounds (including Anniversary Park, Community Park, Glencoe City Park, and Old Pond School), playground equipment and restrooms remain closed in all parks in Wildwood. You can still participate in outdoor activities like walking, running, hiking and biking! To this end, the City’s trail corridors remain open, but practice social distancing and follow all recommended steps of the CDC in this regard. We encourage you to get outside and explore the great parks and trails in Wildwood.
From our friends and partner, Great Rivers Greenway, reminding us to be safe, even while outdoors. Enjoy the parks, trails, and other great public areas, but please be safe out there!
St. Louis County Parks
Greensfelder County Park located within Wildwood is now open.