Town Center Update Team
This group of citizen volunteers was nominated by the Mayor and confirmed by the City Council on October 22, 2018. The purpose of this team is to review the City’s Town Center Plan, particularly the Regulating Plan and its associated land use components, which were first adopted in 1998, and later revised in 2008. The team of individuals will review and make a recommendation to the City Council on any updates/revisions that need to be made to the plan.
- Stephen Curtis, Ward One
- Dan Rowton, Ward Two
- Kevin Lux, Ward Three
- Dr. Ray Edwards, Ward Four
- Vacancy, Ward Five
- Steven Weiss, Ward Six
- Scott Risdall, Ward Seven
- Lindsay Marion, Ward Eight
- Elizabeth Broyles, At-Large
- Jeanie Hood, At-Large
- Vince Loyal, At-Large
- Mike Sedlak, Town Center Business Owner
- Ed Kohn, Development Entity
- Vicki Helfrey, Planning and Zoning Commission
- Michael Lee, Planning and Zoning Commission
- Terry Hoffmann, Architectural Review Board
- Debra McCutchen, City Council
- Mike Gillani, City Council
This group will generally meet on the second Tuesday of the month at 6:30 p.m. All meetings are open to the public. Agendas are posted at least 24 hours in advance of a meeting. See the calendar to the right for upcoming meeting dates and more information.
Agendas & Minutes
Public Engagement Process
As of September 30, 2020, the Town Center Update Team has completed its review of the entire Town Center Plan and is now seeking feedback from the public on its recommendations. Visit the Town Center Public Input page between November 9 and November 30, 2020 to provide input.