This group of citizen volunteers was nominated by the Mayor and confirmed by the City Council on October 22, 2018. The purpose of this team is to review the City’s Town Center Plan, particularly the Regulating Plan and its associated land use components, which were first adopted in 1998, and later revised in 2008. The team of individuals will review and make a recommendation to the City Council on any updates/revisions that need to be made to the plan.
- Stephen Curtis, Ward One
- Dan Rowton, Ward Two
- Kevin Lux, Ward Three
- Dr. Ray Edwards, Ward Four
- Vacancy, Ward Five
- Steven Weiss, Ward Six
- Scott Risdall, Ward Seven
- Lindsay Marion, Ward Eight
- Elizabeth Broyles, At-Large
- Jeanie Hood, At-Large
- Vince Loyal, At-Large
- Mike Sedlak, Town Center Business Owner
- Ed Kohn, Development Entity
- Vicki Helfrey, Planning and Zoning Commission
- Michael Lee, Planning and Zoning Commission
- Terry Hoffmann, Architectural Review Board
- Debra McCutchen, City Council
- Mike Gillani, City Council
Staff liaisons to the Team include: Joe Vujnich, Director of Planning and Parks and Travis Newberry, Senior Planner.
Agendas & Minutes
View all Agendas and Minutes
Public Engagement Process
As of September 30, 2020, the Town Center Update Team completed its review of the entire Town Center Plan and completed seeking feedback from the public on its recommendations.