Public Works Department

The Department of Public Works is responsible for the engineering design, construction, and maintenance of all city infrastructure. The department also assists the Department of Planning in the plan review and inspection of private developments, and oversees solid waste collection through the city’s agreements with Republic Services and Gateway Disposal.  
See the Public Works Icons below for more information about Public Works services.

Note that the City does not Handle the following services:

Utility work (gas, electric, or other) 
Electric Power Outages - Contact Ameren Missouri
Street Light Outages (outside of Town Center) - 
Contact Ameren Missouri by email or (1-800-552-7583)
Natural Gas Issues - Contact Spire
Water Issues - Contact Missouri American Water
Sewer issues-Contact Metropolitan Sewer District MSD
Live Animal Removal or Control- contact St. Louis County Animal Control

Customer Service for trash missed pick ups and other issues.
Contact customer service at either Gateway Disposal or Republic Services.  

To inquire about which hauler serves your residence refer to the waste hauler map  

The City is not responsible for MODOT and St Louis County Roadways. 

Missouri Department of Transportation (MODOT) Roadways: Highway 100, Highway 109, and BA.  MODOT Report a Concern 

St Louis County Roadways include Clayton Road and Old State Rd 

St Louis County Roadways and Traffic

Report a Concern

paper and pencil image


house inspection icon



Escrow Release Request

Hand writing a check icon


Bid hammer graphic

Waste and Recycling 

Green trash can


Street image

Wildlife in Wildwood

Deer - Wildlife in Wildwood


Adopt-a-Road Volunteers

Links to MoDOT and St. Louis County maintained roads in the City of Wildwood

St. Louis County maintains the sections of Clayton Road, Old State Road, North Eatherton Road, Kehrs Mill Road,  and Kiefer Creek Road that are located within the City of Wildwood.  All maintenance requests for these roadways should be reported directly to St. Louis County at the following link: Contact St. Louis County Department of Transportation or call 314-615-8538.

The Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT) maintains the sections of Route 100, Route 109, Route T (St. Albans Road), Route BA (Babler Park Drive) and Route CC (Wild Horse Creek Road from Route 109 to Kehrs Mill Road) that are located within the City of Wildwood.  All maintenance requests for these roadways should be reported directly to MoDOT at the following link: Contact MoDOT