Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Planning Department

  1. Building Permit Inquiries
  2. Rural Internet Access Needs

    Please complete and submit this form to provide the City and its partner providers (Bays-ET and WisperISP) data regarding the exact... More…

  3. Temporary Banner Permit Application
  1. Public Hearing Comment Form
  2. Submit Subdivision Trustee Information