- You Are Here:
|Other Link||Dog Park Details|
- ADA Accessible
- Dog Park ($50.00 Add-on)
- Drinking Fountain
- Picnic Tables
- Trash Cans
The new, main entrance to Community Park can be accessed by taking Highway 109 to Pond Grover Loop Road (just north of Highway 100). At the roundabout, go west on Pond Grover Loop Road. This road will take you straight into Community Park. A secondary entrance is located off of westbound State Route 100, west of State Route 109. The entrance will be the first driveway on the right, after the Highway 100/Highway 109 intersection.
Trail access is also provided through Windsor Crest Subdivision, west of the new State Route 109 pedestrian bridge.
The beautiful new pavilion at the Community Park is now available for rental! Please go to: www.cityofwildwood.com/pavilions for more information and to reserve any of our three pavilions! Thank you for your interest in the new facilities. They are sure to provide an excellent location for events for many years to come.
Dog Park Membership
To apply to be a Dog Park Member, go to: www.cityofwildwood.com/memberships
Items you will need to become a member:
- Application and Waiver Form (to be filled out online at the link above)
- current vaccination records for each dog for: Rabies, Bordetella, Canine Hepatitis, Distemper, and Parvovirus
- the dog(s) must be spayed/neutered
- a recent utility bill (proof of Wildwood residency)
- a driver's license, or other photo ID
- a method of payment - Dog Park Membership costs $50.00 for the calendar year, for up to 3 dogs